Talk about a little color! These Rainbow Chicken Kabobs are AMAZING and so easy to make! WARNING: No, they don’t take like Skittles! 😉
I am personally not an onion fan, but I did make Brandon’s with red onion to complete the “rainbow” look. Amongst all the traveling I’ve been doing, it is nice to sit down and have a home cooked meal!
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Wood or Metal Kabob Sticks
Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Filets
Trader Joe’s Soyaki Sauce
Red Bell Pepper
Green Bell Pepper
- Soak wood kabob sticks in water.
- Cut up chicken into cubed pieces and put in a bowl with the Trader Joe’s Soyaki Sauce. Refrigerate to marinate.
- Chop bell peppers, onion and pineapple into squares to prepare for kabobs.
- Heat up grill until it is 400 degrees.
- After your chicken has marinated for at least 45 minutes, thread all of your squared pieces of food on kabob sticks.
- Brush olive oil onto kabob sticks. Place on grill.
- Grilling only takes about 5 minutes per side until chicken is cooked all the way through.
- You can use some additional Trader Joe’s Soyaki Sauce for dipping, but our chicken was so flavorful on its own last night that we didn’t need to!
The best part of the night was definitely when Brandon came home to “man the grill” after getting home from a friend’s and I had everything chopped at the chicken marinating.. He kept saying, what is that smell!? It smells amazing! I’m so excited! Always a good time when your significant other (that does not eat like you do) is excited about the food you’re making!