1 Package Chicken Thighs
2 teaspoons paprika (preferably smoked)
2 teaspoons garlic powder
1 teaspoon salt (I used pink Himalayan salt)
1 teaspoon fresh pepper
1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
1 teaspoon chili powder
1/2 natural honey
2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
1. Mix spices together in a bowl and set to side.
2. Mix honey and apple cider vinegar in separate bowl and set to side.
3. Put foil on a baking sheet (I have done it several times without and have ruined my baking sheets).
4. Place flat chicken thighs on baking sheet and season both sides.
5. Broil for 7 minutes on one side and flip over.
6. Broil for 7 minutes on the other side.
7. Flip back over and put honey/apple cider vinegar on chicken.
8. Put under broiler for another 3 minutes.
9. Put more honey/apple cider vinegar on chicken and place back in broiler for another 3 minutes.
10. Take chicken out and let it cool, it will be hot and might smoke!
I had chopped zucchini cooked in a pan with olive oil, garlic salt, and pepper for the side. I have also made green beans with it. It is super simple and even Brandon approved! Light enough, but has enough substance to fill you up. Give it a try!
PS Thanks B for doing the dishes and cleaning the kitchen!