Salmon can be tough to cook sometimes as it has the most “fish” taste versus say white fish (halibut, sea bass, etc). This is the perfect mix of sweet and garlic and adds a glaze to the salmon. So good!
Salt (I used Himalayan Salt)
Dash of cayenne pepper
2 tablespoons honey
1 tablespoon water
1 1/2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
1 tablespoon olive oil
3 minced garlic cloves
- Season salmon with salt, pepper, & cayenne pepper.
- Mix honey, water, apple cider vinegar in a bowl.
- Add olive oil to pan and pan fry salmon.
- Cook a little on both sides and add minced garlic into pan.
- Add honey/water/apple cider vinegar mix and sliced lemon into pan, reduce til liquid becomes thicker sauce.
The finished product was tasty! I made zucchini and summer squash on the side in olive oil, salt & pepper. Considering it’s in season and I picked a bunch up from the Newbury Park Farmer’s Market last weekend, it’s a frequently used veggie in the house right now!